5 Signs Your Home May Be Contaminated with Mold Growth

If left unmitigated mold can and will cause seriously major health problems. There is no shortage of families who have had repeated respiratory infections, vomiting, fever, lethargy and extreme fatigue, and more due to unnoticed or ignored growth of mold. There is one universal truth when it comes to mold growing inside your home, that is, give it enough time and it will negatively impact you and your family’s health.

There are a lot sources that will tell you this is not true, not possible, or is in your head. Often times negligent landlords or homeowners who’s property is occupied by tenants are the biggest deniers. Mainly due to the fact that they don’t want to shell out a little bit of money for remediation work to be performed. After all it’s not their family dealing with the toxic effects of the mold growth. Having your home or apartment tested for mold is the first step you can take to ensure you and your loved ones are safe and sound and not falling victim to toxic mold growth.

Read more