Water Damage Restoration Santa Clara CA
When it comes to restoring a home or business that has been impacted by water damage there is not better choice than H & L Water Damage Restoration in Santa Clara Ca. We are a licensed and insured water, fire, and mold removal company operating serving all of Santa Clara California. If you’re looking for the best service, experienced staff, free estimates, competitive pricing, and a company reputable and responsible enough to work with your insurance; You’ve come to the right place!
Water pooling up on the floors in your home or office? Water rings or wet spots suddenly appear on your ceiling or walls? Natural disaster or burst water or sewer line lines cause flooding indoors? Whether you’ve experienced sudden flooding, a burst water or sewage pipe, or any water or sewage related natural disaster- We can help!
Here at H & L Water Damage Restoration in Santa Clara we are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to remedy any property damage. Commercial, residential, big or small. Here at H & L we do it all!
At H&L Water Damage Restoration in Santa Clara we provide:
- Fast & Honest Service
- Free No-Obligation Estimates
- Same Day Fast Service
- Convenient Schedule Availability
- We Can Also Bill Insurance Directly
We Provide a full range of property damage restoration services including but not limited to:
- Mold Inspection & Removal in Santa Clara
- Water Damage Restoration
- Wet Carpet, Floor, Ceilings and Slab Dry Outs
- Water Extraction
- Fire Restoration
- Disaster Clean Up
- Give us a call today at (408) 645-5958. The call is FREE and there are NO OBLIGATIONS. We’re really here to help!
When you contact H & L Restoration for to perform your water damage restoration in Santa Clara Ca you can rest assured you’ve made the right choice! From excess water removal, to dry outs, to sewage removal, we do it all! When you call H & L you can expect us to:
- Perform a Thorough Inspection of Your Home or Business
- Take Immediate Action to Mitigate Loss
- Secure Your Personal Property
- Move The Affected Contents
- Extract All Standing Water (Even Black Water)
- Set Up Drying Equipment
- Work Until Your Home or Business is in Like NEW CONDITION
Call H & L Restoration today at (408) 645-5958 for all your water damage restoration and water damage repair needs.
GET IN TOUCHWe are available 7 days a week to discuss our water clean up and restoration service. Don’t hesitate! The call is Free and we’ll gladly answer any questions you may have.
Water Damage Restoration Process
- Pick up the phone: Contact a qualified water damage restoration company in Santa Clara (408) 654-5958
- Begin assessment: A thorough assessment of all affected areas and damaged personal items. This is extremely important for the claim filing portion of the process. A detailed account of all damaged belongings, furniture and damage done to the home/office itself should all be catalogued and arranged carefully for submission to your insurance company.
- Water extraction and dry out: This is performed by using suction powered water extraction machines to effectively remove all standing water from an affected area. Whether it is a few hundred or a few thousand gallons of water, we have the machines fit for any size job along with the expertise to operate them carefully and ensure no additional damage to your home.
- Dehumidification and Dry Out: We then use fans to create air circulation which in turn accelerates the moisture drying process while limiting the possibility of foul odors and mold growth that is common in water damaged areas. Fans and dehumidifiers are great at drying out water from hard to access areas.
- Cleaning & Sanitization: Water knows no bounds and will undoubtedly affect your personal belongings such as clothing & furniture. H & L’s experts will do their best to clean and restore all items that can be salvaged. All it not lost. We have specialized equipment, processes, and techniques that make us very effective!
- Water Damage Restoration: Finally we will restore your home to it’s pre-water damage condition. This process can be very minor. Most times it requires the replacement of drywall or small areas of carpet but can also include major reconstruction or rebuilding of rooms or offices. We won’t know how bad it is until we arrive on the scene for a 100% Free Water Damage Restoration Estimate.